At Drobocky Orthodontics we strive to make your office visit as fun and comfortable as possible, pledging to deliver high-quality orthodontic care in a loving, caring manner. Our atmosphere is meant to enrich the lives of both our patients and ourselves. All of our equipment, procedures and the office itself have been designed around your comfort and health. We want you to feel that you have received the most professional and most caring service as possible.
The Purpose of the Initial Examination is to Answer:
- What sort of problem is present, if any?
- When is the proper time to begin treatment?
- What type of treatment is indicated?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will the treatment cost?
What You Can Expect
After being greeted by the receptionist, you will sign in at a computer. This lets our staff know that you are here and where you are while you are in the office.
We also provide a brushing station with toothbrushes and toothpaste for our patients coming straight from school or work. We also have Xbox, Wii, Playstation, iPads and Wi-Fi for your convenience.
You will then be introduced to our Treatment Coordinator Lite, who will give you a tour of the office. You will visit the treatment area where the magic actually happens. This is where patients have their teeth and braces examined. Next, you will take a stroll through our on-deck waiting area, a relaxing area exclusively designed for patients. One of the final steps on the tour is our sterilization area. We want all of our patients and their families to be assured that all of our instruments are being kept clean for proper use. We make every effort to stay ahead of what orthodontic regulations require.
Next, we take pictures and x-rays using digital photography and our state-of-the-art 3-D I-CAT Imaging machine for Dr. Drobocky to review.
Following the x-rays, you are introduced to our Treatment Coordinator. The Treatment Coordinator will ask you questions, explain procedures, and address any questions or concerns you or a relative may have.
You then meet Dr. Drobocky to do an extensive examination of your teeth. If treatment is required, we will get started with some impressions or if you decide on Invisalign for your treatment we will take scans of your teeth using our iTero Scanner.
What is the Cost of the Treatment?
The cost of treatment depends upon the severity of the patient’s problem. The treatment coordinator will discuss fees and payment options, during the initial exam, if treatment is required. We have different payment plans to suit your budget and accept assignment from most insurance plans. We work hard to make orthodontics affordable.
What Does my Investment Include?
Your investment includes:
- Orthodontic records, which consists of x-rays, study models and a personalized growth study workup to determine your treatment objectives.
- Active treatment fee for both early treatment options and complete comprehensive treatment with braces or Invisalign includes all appliances, office visits, and procedures performed in the office. Appliances are durable and should last through the entire treatment period if the patient follows instructions. If appliances require replacement due to loss, breakage, misuse or failure to eliminate foods that cause damage, we reserve the right to charge an additional replacement fee.
- One set of final retainers for our comprehensive (Phase II) patients is provided upon completion of treatment. There is a replacement fee for each additional retainer that is lost or broken.
What Doesn’t my Investment Include?
- Work performed at other dental offices outside our orthodontic practice.
- If an accident or injury occurs during treatment which results in TMJ (Temporo-Mandibular-Joint) complications, additional orthodontics, orthognathic surgery, etc, a fee adjustment may be required to complete treatment under these unusual circumstances.
Assignment of Benefits
We accept assignment of benefits for most insurance plans. By doing this, the family’s out-of-pocket expense is substantially lower. If we do not accept assignment of benefits from your plan, we will be happy to file claims so that the insured can be reimbursed directly. Should there be any change in your policy prior to full payment of the insurance benefit, please contact our office immediately so adjustments may be made to your contract.
It is our goal to see you, on time, for your appointment. Time is scheduled to complete the necessary procedure, give information about the treatment and answer any questions you may have. In order for us to maintain a schedule that runs in a timely manner, we request that patients arrive on time to avoid delays, as the day progresses. Your cooperation and consideration with appointments is greatly appreciated by our office and the patients that are seen after your appointment.