Our office is pleased to offer our patients passive self-ligating Damon System braces. Damon braces use a slide mechanism to hold the archwire, reducing the amount of pressure exerted on the teeth and allowing the teeth to move more freely, quickly, and comfortably. Thanks to these innovative new braces, achieving your perfect smile can be faster and easier than you ever thought possible!
- Great results in less time. Depending on your case, this may mean a savings of many months. After analyzing your specific needs, we will be able to provide you with a treatment plan that will have you smiling soon!
- Damon braces allow freedom of movement – resulting in faster results with gentler forces.
- Precise and effective – We can reduce the need for many of the time-consuming and complicated procedures that are used with traditional braces.
- Fewer adjustments are required – As a result, your appointments will be faster and fewer in number.
- Less discomfort than traditional braces. Also, Damon braces are small, very comfortable, and easy to keep clean.
Self-ligating Braces – A world without elastic ties!
Self-ligating braces use a specialized clip in place of elastics to help the archwire guide teeth in to place. These clips help reduce the amount of pressure being placed on the tooth and require fewer adjustments because there are no elastics to replace.
Damon passive self-ligating braces eliminate the need for elastic or metal “ties.” With Damon tie-less braces you can experience treatment without tightening.
While the time needed in braces will vary from case to case, treatment time with the Damon System is typically much faster than with conventional braces. Also, far fewer appointments are required during treatment, making your Damon experience convenient and hassle-free.
Even though the Damon System works so quickly, the use of gentle, low- friction force means less discomfort for you. Very light “shape memory” titanium wires are used, gently guiding your teeth to their ideal position.
Damon braces are designed to be discreet, comfortable, and easy to keep clean. Without the elastic ties, which attract and collect plaque, Damon braces make dental hygiene easy during treatment. Plus, the Damon System is available in clear brackets for patients who want a great smile without sacrificing aesthetics.
Contact our office to learn more, or click here to visit the Damon System website.